Hi there. If this is your first time here, welcome! And if you’ve been here before, welcome back.
You’re probably wondering what Tudor Collegiate Strategies is, and how we help colleges and universities. Let’s talk about both for two minutes.
Since 2005, Tudor Collegiate Strategies has been the recognized national leader in training college coaches how to recruit more effectively. We do that through staff workshops and something we call the “Total Recruiting Solution” plan.
College admission and enrollment management departments have requested our help for years, so in 2014, President and Founder Dan Tudor launched the admissions division of TCS. Overseeing that part of the company is Jeremy Tiers, Director of Admission Services. (That’s Jeremy on the left and Dan on the right)
Our two main goals are:
- Help college admissions professionals become better recruiters and leaders through staff training workshops and personalized coaching and mentoring.
- Help colleges and universities grow their engagement and enrollment through unique, research-based email and letter campaigns (our Total Recruiting Solution plan).
Our admissions division has partnered with more than 60 different schools nationwide. We’ve helped grow the next generation of college admission leaders, and we’ve helped multiple schools achieve record freshmen enrollment.
What makes us different is simple. Our strategies come from a research-based approach that consistently uses feedback from prospective and current students. We understand that the market changes, and we believe in a market smart approach.
But more than that, our clients tell us that our passion and customer service is unmatched in the Higher Ed marketplace. They talk about our authenticity, transparency, and our partnerships having a “family” feel.
We invest in great relationships with our clients, and they’re constantly amazed by the amount of access they have to us. We understand that college admissions isn’t a 9 to 5, Monday thru Friday position, and we’re there for schools and admissions professionals when they need counsel and strategic advice.
We love what we do, and we’re ready to start a conversation about how our team can help you achieve your goals.
Here are things that we can help you with:
- Recruiting training workshops for your admissions staff
- Yield workshops
- Training for your tour guides/student ambassadors
- Year-long email and letter recruiting campaigns
- Melt prevention
- Communication plan audit or review
- Leadership advisory services